KMC Forms Key Account Product Specialist Team
KMC’s newly formed Key Account Product Specialist (KAPS) team was created to service 400 accounts located across America, including Guitar Center, Sam Ash and KMC’s top 100 independent dealers.
The KAPS will focus on merchandising and product training for all KMC proprietary brands including: LP®, Toca® percussion, Gretsch® drums, Gibraltar® hardware, Sabian® cymbals, Ovation® guitars, Takamine® guitars and Fender® accessories.
In addition, KAPS will be brand ambassadors at in-store events such as clinics and sales events, along with industry events such as SXSW, PASIC and ASCAP. The KAPS team will report directly to Robert E. Lee, KMC’s vice president of sales.
KAPS Team members include:
- Mike Twigg – Southwest territory/Team Lead. Former KMC employee (original NAPS team). Most recently employed as a professional musician at Disney.
- Joe Art – Pac Northwest territory. Former KMC employee (original NAPS team). Guitarist with background in consumer packaging industry.
- Jeff Ceresnie – Upper Midwest/Ohio Valley territory. Drummer with background in MI retail.
- Mark Petrocelli – Central Southern states. Drummer with a successful sales career at Pro Mark and former GC RDM.
- James Petercsak – Northeastern states. Drummer previously employed by Sabian and GC.
- Mike Nieland – Southwest region. Former assistant buyer at GC and drummer.
Seated (L to R): Victor Filonovich, Director of Product Development, LP/Toca; Jay Wanamaker, KMC VP Percussion; Martin Cohen, Founder, LP; Joe Vasko, VP & GM, LP/Toca; Angelo Arimborgo, Director of Sales, LP/Toca. Standing (L to R): Mike Twigg, KAP; Jeff Ceresnie, KAP; Steve Grecco, Director of National Accounts; James Petercsak, KAP; Mark Petrocelli, KAP; Joe Art, KAP; Adam Turbiner, Ovation Product Specialist; Mike Nieland, KAP.